Donate your furniture, or let us remove items you no longer want. Either way, you’re helping others!
We need furniture in good condition so vulnerable kids and families can live in homes they feel good about.
FOR FREE we will pick up the following items in good repair from your porch or garage.
FOR ONLY $75*, our trained movers will carefully remove any combination of these items in good repair from the inside of your home, saving you the effort and aggravation at a cost that can’t be beat!
- Mattresses – Any Size – Gently-Used / Good Repair. Free Pickup, Inside or Out!
- Box Springs – Any Size – Gently-Used / Good Repair. Free Pickup, Inside or Out!
- Sofas – Gently-Used / Good Repair (*excluding sofa beds & reclining sofas)
- Dressers – Gently-Used / Good Repair
- Dining/Kitchen Tables – Gently-Used / Good Repair
- Dining/Kitchen Chairs – At Least 2 – Gently-Used / Good Repair
- Living Room Chairs – Gently-Used / Good Repair
- Coffee Tables, End Tables, Nightstands – Gently-Used / Good Repair
- Small Items – We can also take up to five (5) bags or boxes of smaller housewares, such as bedding, towels, lamps, pots, pans silverware and other basics. We do not take clothing.
Premium Pickup Services
Are your items older or more worn?
Do you have things that you just want to get rid of?
No problem! You Call, We Haul!
- FOR ONLY $100 PER ITEM, we’ll remove furniture from the list above which are older and/or not in good condition, as well as bookshelves, buffets, curio cabinets, desks, grandfather clocks, headboards/footboards, hutches, sectional sofas, sofa beds, sofa recliner, stereo cabinets, tv stands, televisions and treadmills.
- FOR ONLY $125 PER ITEM, we’ll remove armoires, China cabinets, entertainment centers and treadmills. We do not take appliances.
- FAST TRACK SERVICE
Need the stuff out in a hurry? FOR ONLY $100, we can make a special trip outside of our normal pickup schedule.
- EXTRA MILE
If you live outside of our normal pickup routes, we’re still willing to go the extra mile. Call us at (248) 332-1300 for a quote!
Where Do We Pickup?
View the PDF below to find out where we perform furniture pickups in Southeastern Michigan.
Furniture Pickup Request Form
PLEASE NOTE: Once your pickup date is scheduled by our team, we will call you the day before your pickup date with a 4-hour window as to when our drivers/movers will be arriving.
If you would like to schedule a pickup, please use the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as we can. You may also call us at (248) 332-1300 M-Th 9AM-4PM or Friday 9AM-12PM to schedule your donation by phone during our normal office hours. Thank you!