To arrange for a pickup, your items must be in gently-used condition* (see below).
You must have at least one (1) “Essential Furniture Item” for us to schedule a donation pickup.
Essential Items Include:
- Mattresses – Any Size – Gently-Used
- Box Springs – Any Size – Gently-Used
- Sofas, Loveseats, Sofabeds or Sectional Sofas – Gently-Used
- Dressers or Chest of Drawers – Gently-Used
- Dining/Kitchen Tables – Gently-Used
- Dining/Kitchen Chairs – At Least 2 – Gently-Used
- Living Room Chairs and/or Recliners – Gently-Used
- Coffee Tables, End Tables and/or Nightstands – Gently-Used
All donated items must be in *gently-used condition since they will impact a family immediately.
- *NO RIPS, STAINS, TEARS, STRUCTURE DAMAGE OR PET DAMAGE
- *NO HEAVILY MARRED OR SCRATCHED WOOD PIECES
- *KNOBS & DRAWERS SHOULD BE FULLY FUNCTIONAL
Due to Program Policies, we are unable to accept the following items:
The children and families that we serve are coming out of dire situations and are typically moving into very small living quarters. Our program is to provide clients with the basics to set them up for success. These items are not considered an “essential” need, and in many cases, would not fit into the spaces in which they are living.
- Large Appliances (Including Television Sets)
- Medical/Hospital Beds
- Bunk/Platform/Trundle Beds
- Lift Chairs
- China/Curio/Display Cabinets
- Wall Units
- Entertainment Centers
- Desks/Office Furniture/File Cabinets
You can make a tax-deductible furniture donation to the Furniture Bank and help a local family in need. It’s easy, and we’ll pick it up for free. If you don’t want to carry the furniture out of your home, We’ll Take It Out For You.*
We’ll Take It Out For You* pickup service
For $30, furniture donors can take advantage of our We’ll Take It Out For You* pickup service, with our trained professional movers carefully removing essential Items from your home. This convenient service is a great value, and all money collected will support the Furniture Bank’s mission of providing beds and essential home furnishings to children and families in need.