Who We Serve
Through our hallmark “Furniture for Families” program, the Furniture Bank of Southeastern Michigan provides beds and furniture to children and families living at or below the poverty level, with many coming out of crisis situations. We collaborate with other human service organizations to serve these families.
- Newborns and Infants
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Families Transitioning from Homelessness
- Victims of Fire and Foreclosure
- Those with Disabilities and Medical Emergencies
- Those Receiving Mental Health Services
- Foster Parents
To learn more about our impact on the community we serve, please review our Community Impact page.
The Furniture Bank provided Yolanda and her family with the furniture they needed to get back on their feet. Wanda now has another job and is looking to go back to school to study project management.