Staff / Board
From left to right, in a photo taken with being named as one of Crain’s Detroit Business’ Best Managed Nonprofits of 2017, Victor Arbulu, board treasurer; Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Kathleen McCarthy, former board member; Robert Boyle, executive director and Bruce Gleba, board President.
2022 Board Of Directors
- PRESIDENT: BRUCE GLEBA, Community Volunteer
- VICE PRESIDENT: DR. ANITA HICKS, Oakland University
- TREASURER: VICTOR ARBULU, Community Volunteer
- SECRETARY: PAMELA BRANCHICK, Meadowbrook Insurance Company (Retired)
- KIRSTEN ELLIOTT, Community Housing Network
- JILL GLEBA, Gleba & Associates, Inc.
- KEITH JELINEK, Ankura Consulting Group
- STEVE MATTAR, Corporate Benefit Solutions
- JASON MILLER, Grand Sakwa
- JEANETTE S. SCHNEIDER, RE/MAX of Southeastern Michigan
- WANDA VAN HAITSMA, Main Street Bank (Retired)
- DAVE ZICK, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- ROBERT BOYLE, Executive Director
- TIM WALDRON, Program Director
- ERICA SANDERS, Development Director
- AMY FULBRIGHT, Client Manager
- CRYSTAL BRADBERRY, Program Associate
- ERIC COON, Program Associate
- BRITTANY GREGORY, Program Assistant
- PHIL BRADBERRY, Pickup/Delivery Team
The Furniture Bank provided Yolanda and her family with the furniture they needed to get back on their feet. Wanda now has another job and is looking to go back to school to study project management.