From left to right, in a photo taken with being named as one of Crain’s Detroit Business’ Best Managed Nonprofits of 2017, Victor Arbulu, board treasurer; Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Kathleen McCarthy, board member; Robert Boyle, executive director and Bruce Gleba, board president.
Board Of Directors
- PRESIDENT: BRUCE GLEBA, Director, NA Sales, EngTech Solutions
- VICE PRESIDENT: ANITA HICKS, Assistant Director, Oakland University
- TREASURER: VICTOR ARBULU, Finance and Operations Manager, Greater Detroit Agency for the Blind
- STEVE BRIGGS, Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- KEVIN CENTALA, Presbyterian Villages of Michigan – Village of Oakland Woods
- KIRSTEN ELLIOTT, VP of Development, Community Housing Network
- JILL GLEBA, Wealth Manager, Gleba & Associates, Inc.
- HON. KATHLEEN McCARTHY, Presiding Judge, Third Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan
- GEORGE MALIS, Partner, Abbott Nicholson P.C.
- JASON MILLER, Financing and Acquisitions, Grand Sakwa
- JOYCE WEISHAAR, Director, Human Resources & Executive Leadership, North America AVL
- ROBERT BOYLE, Executive Director
- TIM WALDRON, Program Manager
- BARB ROGERS, Development Director
- AMY FULBRIGHT, Program Coordinator
- LEANA WILSON, Program Associate
- DAVE BELISLE, Driver
- PHIL BRADBERRY, Warehouse Coordinator
- ALBERT BRADBERRY, Mover
- PHIL BRADBERRY JR., Mover
- SHAWN BRADBERRY, Mover