We do not take referrals directly from individuals, but work through an established referral process with human service agencies in Oakland County. All clients are interviewed by the referring agency and are screened for income eligibility and need.
A partial list of referring agencies includes:
- Baldwin Church and Center
- Catholic Social Services
- City of Pontiac – Latin Affairs, Housing, and Human Services
- Community Services of Oakland
- Easter Seals
- Michigan Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Grace Centers of Hope
- Macomb County Health Department
- North Oakland Medical Center
- Oakland Livingston Human Services Agency
- Rochester Neighborhood House
- Salvation Army
- Training and Treatment Innovations
The Furniture Bank provided Yolanda and her family with the furniture they needed to get back on their feet. Wanda now has another job and is looking to go back to school to study project management.