You can make a tax-deductible furniture donation to the Furniture Bank using the "Donate Now" button below and help a local family in need. It's easy, and we'll pick it up for free. And if you don't want to carry the furniture out of your home, We'll Take It Out For You.*
1. The Furniture Bank provides a free pickup for donations from the cities listed below. There also must be at least one essential item in your donation, and these items are listed as well. We only ask that donors leave those items on their porch or in their garage.
2. For $20, furniture donors can take advantage of our We'll Take It Out For You* pickup service, with our trained professional movers carefully removing Essential Items from your home. This convenient service is a great value, and all money collected will support the Furniture Bank's mission of providing beds and essential home furnishings to children and families in need.
3. Money for our We'll Take It Out For You* service is payable by cash, check or money order when the Furniture Bank moving professionals arrive at your home. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept credit cards for the service at this time.
4. All donated items must be in gently-used, useable condition. We are unable to accept items that have rips, stains, tears, structural or pet damage. We are also unable to accept wood pieces that are heavily marred or scratched. Knobs and drawers should also be fully functional.
5. Anything that can be disassembled, must be disassembled prior to our arrival. Any larger items such as bed frames, mirrors attached to dressers, bunk beds, etc. must be ready to go when our drivers arrive.
6. We ask that all items left on porches for free pickup are covered. Unfortunately, we cannot accept items that are damaged by the elements.
7. While we're at your home picking up Essential Items, the Furniture Bank will also accept donations of smaller items. Those items include living room chairs, end tables, coffee tables, dishes, pots and pans, and other miscellaneous items.
Essential Item of Furniture
Mattresses - Any Size
Box springs - Any Size
Bunk bed frames - With all pieces & hardware
Sofas, sofa beds or sectional sofas
Dressers or chest of drawers
Dining/Kitchen chairs - At least 4
Join us on Facebook! The Furniture Bank maintains a Facebook page where information about our upcoming events, available pickups, and news regardung the organization is available!
Please send us any feedback you want to share regarding our new policies at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!